Blisters are one of the most common conditions on the skin of the foot, they can
occur anywhere in the feet but are usually located over bony prominances. Excessive
pressure and sheering stress causes a tear within the upper layers of the skin (the
epidermis), forming a blister.
Certainly the first line of defence for this condition is good supporting shoes which
have a wide toe box and a low heel. In conjunction with this daily use of a good
foot cream will help to keep the skin soft and elastic.
Walkers & Runners Feet - Gehwol Foot Cream
Foot Cream - Prevents chalfing and blisters caused by walking.
Gehwol foot cream protects and helps to prevent sores, blisters and chafing. In addition
to these properties it can help reduce sweating and foot odour.
Product Code 30400 75ml ONLY £6.95
Universal Foot Cream - Foot Cream Extra
Foot Cream - Universal foot cream with broad spectrum efficacy, for daily intensive
Gehwol foot cream extra protects against sore feet, athlete's foot, foot odour, calluses,
sores and blisters, and makes dry and rough skin smooth.
Product Code 30450 75ml ONLY £6.95
Sterile Wound Dressings
Melolin sterile dressings (Individually packed).
• Absorbent dressing.
• Suitable dressing for use on open wounds.
• Designed to allow the wound to breathe.
• 5cm x 5cm Dressings (Approximate sizes) 10 (5x5cm) Pack ONLY £2.95 20 (5x5cm) Pack
Tubular Toe Dressing (TUBINETTE)
Tubular gauze dressing - Stockinette bandage dressing designed to hold toe dressings
• Convenient to use.
• Allows the skin to breathe.
• Can be used on it's own as a light protective toe dressing.
• Available in 2 sizes for the small toes and big toe. • Plastic applicator included.
• 10m per roll (Approximate sizes) 1 x 20m Roll Sml Toe ONLY £4.95 1 x 20m Roll Lrg
Toe ONLY £4.95
Hapla Band Adhesive Surgical Tape
Hapla-Band surgical tape.
Flesh coloured, thin hypoallergenic bandage, which allows the bandage to stretch
and recover longitudinally whilst remaining laterally rigid. Due to the extensibility
of the strapping it is ideal where a light compression is required in conjunction
with padding. Supplied on backing paper it can be easily and accurately cut to size.
• Available in 3 widths.
• 10m per roll (Approximate sizes) 4 Rolls (10m long x 1.25cm) ONLY £10.95 2 Rolls
(10m long x 2.5cm) ONLY £6.95 2 Rolls (10m long x 5cm) ONLY £9.95
Chirofix Adhesive Surgical Tape
Chirofix surgical tape.
A soft, transversely extensible and comfortable strapping made from a white permeable,
high tensile non-woven fabric. The strapping is hypoallergenic and gives strong adhesion
making it ideal for a first dressing and as a padding retention strapping.
Supplied on a paper backing, it can be easily and accurately cut to size.
• Available in 4 widths.
• 10m per roll (Approximate sizes) 4 Rolls (10m long x 1.25cm) ONLY £4.95 2 Rolls (10m
long x 2.5cm) ONLY £3.95 2 Rolls (10m long x 5cm) ONLY £5.50 1 Roll (10m long
x 10cm) ONLY £7.95